Terms and Conditions
Tentative Dates for 2021 are Friday 26 March to Sunday 28 March.
Click Here to download a pdf version.
• Artists who wish to exhibit in 2021 need to submit an Expression of Interest form including examples of their works. The due date for EOIs is January 11 2021.
• Entry is by invitation only. An email will be sent to selected artists with the password to complete online registration.
• Artists must submit their Registration Form by the due date to be considered. The due date for the Initial Round of Registration is January 11 2021. Second round artists will be selected after the EOI closing date and sent the Registration password.
• There is NO entry fee for artists.
• As a general rule, artists are not selected in two (2) consecutive years, however the Art Committee reserves the right to invite specific artists for the balance of the exhibition.
• Exhibiting artists are entitled to one (1) FREE ticket to the Champagne Opening. Additional tickets will be available for purchase online.
• Registration must be completed in full and submitted together with jpeg images of all work being submitted for consideration.
• All artworks must be approved by the Art Committee. Any works not approved will not be accepted at delivery date.
• All works must have been completed within the last two (2) years and must not have been previously exhibited.
• All works must be the original work of the artist.
• All works selected for the Fine Art at Perth College Exhibition MUST NOT be published at a different price on artist or gallery websites for the duration of the exhibition.
• Artworks must be professionally framed with large D-Rings. The Committee reserves the right to refuse any works that are WET, POORLY FRAMED, or not completed within the time period. The Committee reserves the right to not display work which fails to meet a satisfactory standard of presentation or is deemed to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate in a school environment.
• The Committee endeavours to present an exhibition at which each work is shown to its full advantage and reserves the right to make all hanging decisions at its absolute discretion.
• The total number of entries permitted per artist is:
o Paintings or 2D artwork – five (5) works, maximum two (2) large (approx. 100 x 100 cm).
o Prints – maximum of two (2) editions from each print.
o Ceramic, glass, metal and other sculpture works – six (6) pieces.
o Jewellery – up to ten (10) pieces with a maximum of three (3) editions of each piece.
• Works submitted in excess of these limits will generally not be considered for exhibition. Works presented should be no larger than 100 cm x 100 cm. Larger pieces will only be accepted at the discretion of the Art Committee (please contact for consideration).
• Artists exhibiting at Fine Art at Perth College consent to whole or cropped images of their art work being used for promotional purposes in print and online. Artists are required to provide image files of their entries with their application form.
• Image credits will consist of: Artist name; title of work; year of production; photo credit; courtesy and copyright of the artist.
• There is no guarantee that an artist’s work will be used in the marketing and promotion for the exhibition.
• The Committee will provide insurance cover up to the value nominated by the artist for each of the accepted works for the duration of the exhibition.
• No insurance will be provided outside these times and the risk reverts solely to the artist. Please note, while every effort and care is used in the handling and hanging of all artworks, the Art Committee is operated and run by volunteers.
Delivery of Artworks
• All artists are responsible for delivery and collection of their artworks. The Art Committee do not accept responsibility for any damage caused by or to the artist, delivery person or artwork during transport to and from the exhibition venue and the artist hereby indemnifies Perth College and the Art Committee against any claims made as a result of transport or delivery of the works.
• DELIVERY OF ARTWORK: Delivery will be confirmed closer to the 2021 exhibition.
• COLLECTION OF UNSOLD ART: Artists who have 100 percent sales will be notified by telephone (as provided at the time of registering) on Sunday afternoon of the exhibition. All other artists MUST collect unsold works on the closing date of the exhibition.
Sale Of Work
• All artists exhibiting at Fine Art at Perth College consent to the sale of the exhibited works for the price nominated on the entry form.
• The Art Committee retains a commission of 30% on all artwork that is sold.
• Payment of the balance of the sale price less the commission for sold works will be made to the bank account nominated by the artist on the entry form on or before 30 days after the close of the exhibition.
ABN or Statement by a Supplier
• All artists are required to supply the either:
o an ABN (Australian Business Number) nominating if they are registered for GST or not, OR
o a Statement by a Supplier stating that you are not required to quote an ABN
The Statement by a Supplier provides a declaration that an artist does not have to quote an ABN because the activity is a private recreational pursuit or hobby.